In collaboration with Systemwide Export Control, UCR’s Export Control Office is delighted to announce the launch of a new on-line training module as part of its local Export Compliance Program Plan (ECP), covering the following topics:
• Overview | Understand export control basics
• Research | Recognize what is covered under Fundamental Research Exclusion
• Risks | Identify export control risks related to your work
• International Shipping
• Biological Agents | What is and is not controlled
• International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
• Traveling Abroad
All UCR faculty, staff and students are encouraged to review the training module to remain informed on how U.S. export controls can affect university activities.
To access the new on-line training module, please log in to the Learning Management System (LMS) using the Single Sign-On (SSO) option at the following link: EXPORT CONTROL
Should you have any questions please contact the Export Control Office at email@example.com.