The HR Benefits and Wellness Offices will be hosting the annual Flu Shot Clinics at UCR. This exclusive offer, sponsored by Kaiser Permanente, is free for UCR Faculty, Staff, Emeriti & Retirees and provided in an open-air environment at the center of campus. Download the flyer PDF
• FREE Annual Flu Shot
• Gift for the first 25 flu shot recipients
• Healthy Snacks
When & Where
• Tuesday, September 26, 2023 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. | UCR Campus Bell Tower North
• Thursday, September 28, 2023 | 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. | UCR Tomás Rivera Library Walkway
You may use the information below to register to attend either day to receive a free flu shot:
• New this year, complete the UC Flu Shot Certification form to record vaccination was received.
• Please complete the consent form found at this link Inactivated Vaccine Universal Consent Form 2023 / Spanish version.
Please be sure to print and bring the completed consent form to the flu shot clinic for an expedited experience.
• Flu shot serum supply is limited and issued until exhausted - register at the Flu Shot Clinic registration website.
• While you are strongly encouraged to register to guarantee a flu shot, walk-ins are welcome.
Immunization documentation options
• All participants are encouraged to take a cell phone picture of the registration form and retain as proof of receiving the flu shot.