There are currently open seats on vanpools travelling from Corona, Irvine, Murrieta, Palm Springs, Tustin, and Yorba Linda.
What you may not know about vanpooling:
- The monthly rate covers the price of fuel and the vanpool is allowed to park anywhere on campus (no parking permit required).
- Payments are taken via payroll deduction on a pre-tax basis.
- You won’t lose your current parking lot eligibility. If you decide to stop vanpooling, you will get your old parking lot back.
- Vanpoolers are eligible for six free daily parking permits per quarter, and a free fleet rental vehicle to drive home in case of illness/emergency up to four times per year.
- Most departments are flexible with schedules when using alternative transportation.
Rates vary depending on route. Call Transportation Services if you would like to try a free week trial. (951) 827-7433.