UCR Healthy Beverage Initiative (HBI)
The UCR Healthy Beverage Initiative aims to improve access to tap water as a healthy alternative to sugar sweetened beverages (SSBs) and provide the opportunity for UCR to create healthy beverage zones and make strides towards reducing sugar sweetened beverages. Your feedback is important to us as we develop our intervention.
We Want Your Feedback
UCR HBI Survey – Please complete by November 22, 2019
Please take 5 minutes to complete the UCR HBI Survey. The goal of the survey is to:
- Assess current use of drinking foundations and hydration stations on campus
- Beliefs about tap water
- Awareness of water fountains and hydration stations on campus
- Ideal locations for water access on campus
Please take the survey at: http://bit.ly/UCRHBI-Survey
Focus Group participants needed:
- Faculty: Thursday, November 7 from 4pm – 5pm in Hinderaker 3117 (3rd floor)
- Students: Thursday, November 7 from 11 am – 12 pm in Hinderaker 2120 (2nd floor)
- $10 gift card for participating faculty and students. The staff focus group has already occurred.
To RSVP, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.