UC Walks is a systemwide event to promote an active lifestyle among UCR faculty, staff and students. This year, UC Walks will take place virtually. You decide what kind of physical activity you want to do and commit to doing it!
How to Participate
- Take part in any kind of physical activity between May 6, 2020 and May 13, 2020.
- Examples of physical activity include: a walk, virtual fitness class, dancing, stretching, gardening, riding your bike, walking up and down stairs, resistance bands, etc.
- Sport your Highlander Spirit - wear your UCR gear!
- Submit your UC Walks participation through this link.
- Earn a UC Walks-T-shirt just be submitting your activity! (T-shirts will be distributed when we return to campus)
- Post photos of your activities on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter and use #UCRWalks2020.
- Raffle prizes will be randomly selected from all posts. Raffle prizes include SRC gym membership, SRC personal training sessions, UCR Athletic gear, Bookstore items, Gift baskets from UC health plans, and Healthy Campus giveaways!
- Healthy Campus
- Faculty/Staff Wellness Program
- The Well
- Recreation Center
- Staff Assembly
- Retiree Association
- Wellness Ambassadors
- UCR Health
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact email@example.com.