Going Green shouldn’t be hard! Living a zero-waste life won’t feel like a sacrifice if you follow some simple advice: start small learn how with this University of California video.
Tips you can try today:
- Reuse containers, such as glass and plastic.
- Place your food waste in your green (yard waste) containers or start a compost bin.
- Do not buy a plastic bag at the store. The average American family uses 1,500 plastic bags a year!
- Purchase food in bulk and use those containers mentioned above for storage.
- Purchase fresh vegetables in lieu of prepackaged ones to reduce your plastic consumption.
Learn More at https://ehs.ucr.edu/environmental-programs/cleanwater