Prospective transfer students have until Jan. 7 to submit their fall 2022 application and become our newest Highlanders! They also have until March 2 to apply for financial aid, as they could be eligible for more aid than they may think!
At UCR, transfer students will:
• Be challenged by world-class faculty, including two Nobel laureates.
• Get real-life experience with undergraduate research, internships, and jobs.
• Be academically, mentally, and emotionally supported.
• Be automatically considered for scholarships including the Regents Scholarship, Middle Class Scholarship (up to 40% tuition and fees), and UC’s Blue and Gold Opportunity Plan (covers UC's systemwide tuition and fees).
• Take their place at the No. 1 Top Performer on Social Mobility (U.S. News & World Report, 2020–22)!
• UCR offers tips for applying, including the How to Apply to UC Riverside video and virtual admission presentations.
• Transfer students can find out just how affordable a UCR degree can be! Students should complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid or California Dream Act Application by March 2. UCR School Code: 001316
• Students can explore more UCR via 54 Facts and @LifeatUCR.