As we embark upon peak travel season, EH&S want to share a few public health reminders to help minimize any risk of COVID-19 curtailing your holiday plans:
- Continue with regular testing and ensure to schedule additional pre- and post -travel testing. https://campusreturn.ucr.edu/testing-requirements
- Request and pick up antigen testing on campus via the online system https://ucriverside.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1Suvs4CwIMX76LQ
- Mask- up as necessary by covering your nose and mouth
- When cases are on the rise, and in medium and high community levels
- When you might be around unvaccinated people, especially indoors
- When around vulnerable people, including people who are older or have medical conditions
- Be sure to be vaccinated for both flu and COVID-19 boosted
- Stay home if you are sick
- Check local conditions. Your county may have stricter guidelines than the state. Take extra precautions when your community levels are high.
- When gathering inside, ventilate wellPDF. Open doors and windows, run HVAC systems, and install high-quality air filters.
- Activate CA Notify and ask your guests to do the same. CA Notify anonymously notifies individuals of a possible exposure.
As we navigate this holiday season, it is important to remember that we are all responsible to continue following public health guidance on campus and elsewhere.