Dear Campus Community,
Beginning August 1, our on-campus COVID-19 testing sites have augmented their services and resources available to all UC Riverside faculty, staff, and students.
Employees who have not yet uploaded their COVID-19 vaccination/booster record into the MyChart system and would prefer to show proof of vaccination in person or virtually to the COVID-19 Management Team, can do so at either of our testing sites or by scheduling an appointment via Zoom.
No appointment is necessary. You can walk-in and show proof of vaccination.
Schedule a time by either e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-827-6827 and selecting option no. 1. A Zoom link will be sent to you for your appointment time.
Please note that you will need to provide your photo ID or UCR ID and your COVID-19 vaccination card* for in person verification. We will not make a copy of the employee’s vaccine card.
*Acceptable Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
• COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention or WHO), which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date doses administered
• A photo of a vaccination card as a separate document
• A photo of a vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device
• Documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider
• Digital record that includes a QR code that when scanned by a SMART Health Card reader displays to the reader name, date of birth, vaccination dates, and vaccine type.
Free PCR testing continues at both inside the Student Success Center and at Glen Mor. Hours have been slightly modified for the summer. No appointment is necessary.
Glen Mor Building C Room 001
• Monday-Thursday: 6:30 a.m.-2:45 p.m.
• Friday: 6:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
Student Success Center
• Monday-Friday: 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
Additional items available for pick up include at the Glen Mor testing location include:
• Surgical and N95 masks
• Free antigen test kits (request form)
• Hand sanitizer bottles
You may also request free test kits to be mailed to your home address by visiting www.covid.gov/tests.
As a reminder, UCR strongly encourages the use of masks for everyone while indoors. Masks continue to be required in clinical settings including Student Health Services.
Individuals who have medical or religious exemptions to the vaccine policy must continue to mask while on campus, test weekly, and report their testing completion via the COVID Screening Check.