Dear UCR Students, Faculty and Staff,
UCR Healthy Campus would like to invite you to join our focus group. The focus group will obtain your thoughts, perceptions, and recommendations on wearing face coverings and masks during the pandemic and inform future messaging and projects that Healthy Campus supports related to Covid-19. Your participation and information shared will remain confidential.
Not only will you engage in campus service for your involvement in this focus group, but you will also contribute to our current efforts of engaging the campus community in creating a culture of health.
We will be providing a $10 gift card for your time.
Faculty - This focus group will be virtual and will take place via zoom on one of the following days:
- Wednesday, September 9 from 3 pm - 4:30 pm
- Thursday, September 17 from 12 pm - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday, September 22 from 11 am - 12:30 pm
Staff - This focus group will be virtual and will take place via zoom on one of the following days:
- Tuesday, September 15, from 10 am - 11:30 am
- Monday, September 21 from 2 pm - 3:30 pm
- Thursday, September 24 from 12 pm - 1:30 pm
Students - This focus group will be virtual and will take place via zoom on one of the following days:
- Thursday, September 10 from 4pm - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 16 from 4 pm - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday, September 23 from 4pm - 5:30 pm
Please confirm your participation in ONE of these focus groups, by clicking on this link:
This research is conducted under the direction of Dr. Ann Cheney, faculty in the Department of Social Medicine, Population and Public Health, UCR School of Medicine. For more information contact us at: email@example.com.