TO: Non-Senate Faculty (Unit 18)
RE: Funding Opportunity
Did you know? Funding is available to UCR Non-Senate Faculty (Unit 18 members) who want to pursue activities relating to their professional development as teachers and scholars! Do not miss out on this opportunity to receive funding. Get your application in. (Deadline is fast approaching)
Funding may be used for:
• Academic training (such as coursework related to UCR teaching responsibilities)
• Attendance fees for seminars, conferences, and performance workshops
• Travel expenses related to teaching or other scholarly endeavors
• Materials relating to professional development (Such purchases remain the property of UCR.)
• Any activities that contribute to your professional development and effectiveness as teachers and mentors
Eligibility and Application Information: Any Unit 18 member who has an appointment during the grant period during which the professional development activity takes place is eligible. The Non-Senate Faculty Council on Professional Development, consisting of 5 current Unit 18 members at UCR, reviews applications and makes award recommendations to the Vice Provost for Academic Personnel, who makes the final award determinations.
Information and Application Forms Available at:
APO WEBSITE: https://academicpersonnel.ucr.edu/professional-development-fund
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR FALL: NOVEMBER 6, 2020
APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SPRING: APRIL 16, 2021
EMAIL: email@example.com if you have any questions.