In December 2020, UCPath is planned to move to a new cloud hosting system from Oracle to Amazon. Due to the Amazon Web Service migration, the UCPath system will need to be offline for a period of time. While we don’t expect any problems, if you experience any issues, please do not hesitate to reach out to the Campus Support Center (CSC) using the contact information below.
Below are the times UCPath will be unavailable:
- Downtime: Wednesday, December 9th at 10pm – Monday, December 14th at 6am.
- The UCPath self-service portal will be unavailable during the key dates noted above. Faculty, staff, and student workers will not be able to visit UCPath online to view/download W-2s, pay statements, leave balances, etc., during the outage.
Paychecks: Paychecks will be delivered as scheduled during this time period, however Earnings Statements (paystubs) will only be available when the portal is available. We request that employees access their paystubs as soon as they are available to confirm their accuracy and reach out if there are any questions or concerns.
- The bi-weekly paycheck will be delivered, on schedule, on Wednesday, December 9th (for the Pay Period 11/15/20 through 11/28/20 )
- Employees will be able to view their paystub until 10pm on December 9th and then after December 14th.
- The monthly paystub (delivered on December 1st) will be available to view until 10pm on December 9th and then after December 14th.
Whom to Contact with Questions:
- Campus Contacts
- UCPC Contact
- UCPath Center associates will still be available for online inquiries. If you need help during the planned maintenance window, you can still call the UCPath Center at: (855) 982-7284. As a reminder, UCPath Center associates are working remotely due to the statewide shelter-in-place mandate. They continue to answer inquiries from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. PT.
The Campus Support Center (CSC) Team |UCPath.ucr.edu