Thank you for your continued patience and flexibility over the past year as we navigated through an unprecedented pandemic. During this time, many of our campus facilities remained closed due to safety and health protocols. However, I’m happy to announce the opening of the Student Recreation Center (SRC) beginning Monday, March 29 at limited capacity.
With this exciting news, comes a few safety guidelines to ensure that all of our students remain safe while utilizing the SRC. Please take a moment to review the following modifications and safety requirements.
- Students must make a reservation to access SRC areas – visit http://recreation.ucr.edu/return or download the UCRSRC mobile app from http://go.ucr.edu/src to make your reservation.
- To gain access to the SRC, you must show your QR code through the UCRSRC mobile app.
- Hours are Monday-Friday, 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- A reservation allows you to work out for a full hour before the SRC temporarily closes for 30 minutes to thoroughly clean all equipment before the next reservation time begins
- Here are the reservation times:
- 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
- 1:30 p.m.-2:30 p.m.
- 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
- 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- SRC North, multi-purpose rooms, and basketball courts are unavailable.
- Team sport activities are not allowed at this time.
- The SRC fitness center will allow up to 149 reservations an hour.
- The SRC pool will allow up to six reservations an hour
- The SRC tennis courts will allow up to six reservations an hour on our designated three courts.
Please continue to visit the Student Recreation Center online for the latest updates, in addition to the Campus Return site for all COVID-19 information. If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com.