Please note that Student Health Services will be processing both religious and medical exemptions for COVID-19 vaccines through the student patient portal. The process aligns with our fellow campuses and creates a better opportunity for reporting and tracking.
The following instructions outline the exemption process:
• Visit https://studenthealth.ucr.edu
• Login to the Patient Portal with your Net ID and password
• Click on the Download/Upload Forms section
• If submitting a COVID-19 Religious Exemption, click on the Download button, complete the form in PDF and save your document. You may also print out the form and complete. Once the form is complete and ready to submit, click the Upload button, and submit your document. Please note, exemption requests can take up to 14 business days to process.
• If submitting a Student Immunization Medical/Disability Exemption (this includes COVID-19 and Immunization Mandate vaccinations) click on the Download button, print out the form and complete your portion. You will need to have your medical provider complete the required section. Once the form is fully completed by you AND your medical provider, click the Upload button, and submit the document. Please note, exemption requests can take up to 14 business days to process.
• You will receive notification through your Patient Portal of approval or denial once your exemption form has been reviewed and processed.
For the latest information regarding COVID-19 updates, please visit campusreturn.ucr.edu.