University of California Healthy Campus Network (HCN) is a network of coalitions across all 10 campuses working together to promote individual campus and systemwide changes to advance a culture of health and wellbeing across the University of California. The goal is “to make UC the healthiest place to work, learn and live.”
Come celebrate a healthy campus and learn ways to get involved!
This event is open to UCR students, staff and faculty.
- Over 30 booths and activities showcasing Healthy Campus
- Food, music, photo area, giveaways
- FREE flu shots and blood pressure, glucose, and Body Mass Index screenings
- Complete an event passport to earn a chance at raffle prizes
When is it
Thursday, October 10, 2019 | 11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
The UCR Bell Tower
The Celebration begins at 11:00 a.m. with:
- Welcome remarks by Tom Smith, Interim Provost and EVC
For more information, please contact Julie Chobdee, MPH, Wellness Program Coordinator and UCR Healthy Campus co-chair by email at email@example.com.