Did you know?
Funding is available to UCR Non-Senate Faculty (Unit 18 members) who want to pursue activities relating to their professional development as teachers and scholars!
Funding may be used for:
- Academic training as coursework related to UCR teaching responsibilities
- Attendance fees for seminars, conferences and performance workshops
- Travel expenses related to teaching or other scholarly endeavors
- Materials relating to professional development (Such purchases remain property of UCR)
- Any activities that contribute to your professional development and effectiveness as teachers and mentors.
Eligibility: Any Unit 18 NSF member who has or had an appointment during the quarter(s) in which the professional development activity takes place is eligible. All eligible part-time and full-time Unit 18 NSF are encouraged to apply.
The Council's intent is to fund as many Unit 18 NSF requests as possible as fully as possible, while seeking to maintain a balance between funding a significant number of smaller awards and a limited number of more substantial awards.
Requests from eligible Unit 18 NSF members will be reviewed to establish that they meet the award criteria and to determine the award recommendation. First consideration will be given to Unit 18 NSF who are applying for the first time. Please refer to the Guidelines for details.
Guidelines and Application Forms Available on our website at: www.academicpersonnel.ucr.edu
- FALL APPLICATION DUE DATE: Friday, November 1, 2019
- SPRING APPLICATION DUE DATE: Friday, April 17, 2020
All applications and accompanying documentation should be submitted in PDF format to the Academic Personnel Office by the designated application deadline.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; include the words PDF Application in subject line.